Be ready… with REAL TECH
On-premises? In the cloud? In hybrid environments? In multiple clouds? Chances are, all of these apply to your data. As your business grows, you’re adding still more storage, VMs, applications, and workloads. Adding in more VMs adds complexity… and sprawl, and that can mean only one thing: More risk. Are you ready for that?
Protecting your virtualized environments can be simple
REAL TECH data virtualization software allows you to protect, monitor and manage data in hybrid infrastructures effectively and with greater efficiency. You’ll be able to quickly provision, recover, cycle and transform your VMs and extend data protection policies to them, regardless of where they reside. No more cumbersome point products, no more data silos, no more redundant infrastructure, and no more VM sprawl.
With REAL TECH data virtualization, you get:
- A single, modern interface with powerful capabilities for both on-prem and multi-cloud environments
- Wide-ranging support for modern storage options and cloud technologies
- Easy-to-use, Service Level Agreement (SLA)-based backup and recovery plans to support your existing policies and VM tags, enabling policy-driven data protection support
- A powerful snapshot management framework for hardware orchestration that helps drive lower Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs)
- Easy-to-use self-service architecture and a centralized web-based management console that simplifies administration, freeing-up your IT staff for higher-value activities
Provision and manage your VMs, data and workloads across private and public clouds, and hybrid environments
Enable a more agile, efficient and cost-effective virtual infrastructure with a single data management solution that spans multiple VM and cloud platforms
Simplify global management, monitoring and reporting across your entire infrastructure
Align with a partner
Maximize the value of your virtual infrastructure through REAL TECH partnerships with VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Public Cloud, Citrix Xen, Proxmox, and others.